1. Slowed Down Computer – Frequent freezes or Blue Screen Of Death
2. Corrupted Data – If you’re beginning to find files that fail to open, are corrupted even though they saved without errors, or if files suddenly disappear, you should get worried.
3. Accumulation Of Bad Sectors – Bad sectors are areas of the hard drive that do not maintain data integrity.
4. Strange Sounds – When you hear strange noises coming from your hard drive, it may be too late already.
5. S.M.A.R.T. Data – There are tools that aim to predict hard drive failure by reading the S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) data that is recorded by the operating system.
Experts In Providing Innovative Business Solutions,
Making Technology Stress Free!
Our services will automate, optimize and secure your over-all business infrastructure focusing on continuity of business. After all, your in-house resources should be engaging your customers - not your Infrastructure.